How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

His Ex-Wife Got The Same Grade

One week from today, my friend Timmy and I will have completed our first day of Beer Trip 2005. I am really fucking pumped about it too. A few weeks ago, I found out that I wasn’t going to be able to see my friend Dr. S. because he had to work a 6PM to 6AM shift the day I was going to be in town. I was pretty disappointed about that, but what can I do? He’s a responsible doctor who’s gotta work and save lives, so I couldn’t really try to talk him into changing his schedule. Anyway, he should have volunteered to change his schedule. What a selfish rat bastard!!! Seriously though, I am kinda bummed about that part of the trip, but at least when I’m gonna be back in my hometown, a bunch of my old friends (Shitcel, Huebnerd, Smitty, DJ3, Boot, and Six Pat) will be hanging out with us, going to two breweries and a Brewers game. So that’s got me really pumped. Luckily for me, Timmy’s agreed to be the DD every night of the trip and pay for all my drinks, so it should be a shitload of fun. Enough to probably clog up Huebnerd’s parents’ lake house bathroom.

This guy in my group at work was in Vegas the last week, and he was telling me yesterday about how awesome Toby Keith’s restaurant at Harrah’s was. He told me I should go. I was nice about it, and probably said something like, “Yeah man, I’ll have to check it out next time I’m there.” But in reality, there’s probably a better chance of me walking into the Ghost Room at the Palms with a wad of bills and yelling, “Hey, do you hookers take hundreds?!?!?” than me stepping foot in that place.

So “Tommy Lee Goes to College” is debuting in a couple of weeks. It should be interesting, although I’m not really sure what it’ll be all about. But I’m pretty sure I’ll be watching it. I went to the official website of the show where they explain the premise of the show: How will he deal with a roommate? How will he handle a hot tutor? (I’m assuming with his cock.) And how will he do academically? They even have a poll asking, “Will Tommy get good grades?” I’m curious what his class schedule will be. I’m guessing some sort of English, Swiss, Calculus, and Hepatitis. Although we already know he got a C in that last one. (I suck as a person.)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    "Although we already know he got a C in that last one."

    Very well played!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    The Hep C was very funny! It's good to see that Tommy Lee has time for such a show.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Maidink said…

    Tommy Lee in college. Why does the phrase "silk purse from a sow's ear" come to mind?

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    i'm intrigued by the tommy. perhaps i'll watch. or maybe just read the digest of it here.

    his ex-wife got the same grade ... i just got that. god i'm slow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home