How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Buh-Bye

Hey guys, I have to stop blogging. At least at work. But I doubt that I will be blogging from home, so this is probably the last entry you'll get from me. I just had another meeting, and it was brought to my attention that someone in my group went to my manager (my boss's boss) and told her that I was spending "hours a day" working on it, which isn't at all true. But nonetheless, this means I can't update it at work any longer. Technically, I cannot use company resources (i.e. my work computer) to blog any longer, even if it's on my lunch hour or two 15-minute breaks. Anyway, I'm not pissed like I was last time. I just guess some people suck. So thanks for reading, and if you want to email me, I will still have my Fist Tickle Brick email address that I will check once in a while.

Love ya,

FTB

7 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry, I'll find that rat bastard and take care of him/her.

    Six

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger JP said…

    Damn Fisty...you'll be missed.

    I wish I could encourage you to direct your readers over to my site, but I think they'd be sorely disappointed.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Oh, FTB! Say it ain't so.

    I'm going to miss you. I'll still keep checking your blog, just to see if you update it at all.

    It's not going to be easy to watch you go. We can still email, right?

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once again, thwarted by the man... or rather, one of his lame henchmen.

    Your writing will be missed, FTB!

    Dan

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a bunch of dumb fuckers!!! People who whine and cry about shit in the workplace need to be sent to work at a prison camp digging ditches.

    Mr. C

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i am so sad that this day is upon us. godspeed fisty. keep in touch.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    Mr C and I are gonna wait outside your building and beat the crap out of a few of your coworkers. I'm gonna miss my morning FTB break!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home