How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

At Least The People In Minnesota Were Nice When We Visited During Beer Trip

I have a feeling that it‘s never going to stop raining. Besides that, and the fact that I’m really hating work right now and my kid is sick, things are good. Last night, I worked a soccer game in Parkville, MO, and it was a pretty shitty game. The Wizards lost to a minor league team from Minnesota, 3-1, and it wasn’t interesting at all. Timmy and Mr. C. were there at least, so I got to see Mr. C. yell at the players for sucking as much as they did. That was interesting. Plus he brought me a tasty sandwich, so he was awfully sweet of him. After the game, there was a fight in the stands between some fans of Kansas City and Minnesota, and it wasn’t really that unexpected. You see, I hate Minnesota fans. They are the worst. They really are. They show no class at all. They were up 3-0, and some knobs walked past the KC fans with signs that said, “Wiz on KC” and were yelling shit, and then acted like they were shocked that they got a response. I’ve hated Minnesota fans for as long as I can remember. Especially Twins fans. They are the biggest group of assholes. Nobody can be a more annoying front-runner than a Twins fan, narrowly edging out Vikings fans. And in typical Minnesota front-running style, they were at it again last night. Anyway, I saw some lanky red-headed Wizards fan get his ass kicked, and then get put in cuffs on top of it. There were about a half dozen fans in handcuffs as I walked out. Soccer sure is fun. After the game though, Timmy and Mr. C. were going to the 75th Street Brewery for a few beers, so I joined them which made things better. The 75th Street Brewery is celebrating their 12th Anniversary, and all beers were $1.50, plus they had a special for two growlers for $12, so I picked one up for me (their seasonal Hoppopotamus) and one for my better half (Royal Raspberry Wheat). The service wasn’t that good, but I can’t complain with those prices. I might have to head back later this week for some more. I was home a little after 11 PM and in bed at 11:15 PM for sleepytime.

The term that I submitted to the Urban Dictionary website is “Stuart Scott”, named after the really fucking annoying “SportsCenter” anchor who yells “Boo ya!” a million times an episode. It is not up on the site yet, so I will let Doncock define it for you if he wants. Otherwise I’ll just wait until it’s posted on the site before letting you know. I mean, my mom reads this site. And it’s pretty bad, along the lines of angry dragon and jelly donut. Although not as violent.

That’s all for today. Later.

12 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On the topic of fucked up Minnesota fan....why are they always so fuckin' angry, especially last night. After the 3 guys walked in front of the KC fans and people started booing them, they exploded into screams and yells toward the crowd. Um he smart guy you're at the other teams crib, wake up, people will not cheer you on. Tip to any sporting fan in Minnesota...stay in your own state, do not travel, nobody likes you, and chill the fuck out. On a lighter note you're welcome for that tasty sandwich...you still should of let me put bbq sauce on though.

    Mr.C

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Okay...The "Stuart Scott"...I'm not exactly sure how Fisty submitted it, but it goes a little sumpin' like this:

    When a girl is blowing you, you pull out, squirt in her eye, and yell "BOO YAH!!!"

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Doncock...would it be OK to say to the chic afterward "girl you have just been Stuart Scott'd", now use the other side of that pillow to clean your self off"

    Mr.C

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    It's not like a Kansas City carwash, is it?

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Mr. C,

    That would be acceptable, as would giving her (as a peace offering) hugs 'n hand pounds....ya'll.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Bonus points if you call her "Pookie", or "Ray Ray", or "Shaniqua".

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Addendum: if she gets mad for what you did, exclaim "hater in the house!"

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or if she loves what you've done she might come back with a "Big ups dawg!!"

    Mr.C

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    SPOO-YAH!!!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    And then she says to you "Dawg, that ain't right"

    Damn, with all these additions, you may have to re-submit it now, Fisty.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Do you prefer Stuart Scotts or Dirty Sanchezes?

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said…

    Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
    visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
    for blogs just as neat as yours.
    It may look like it was hard work, but my nm new mexico house cleaning blog was simple.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home