How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

There's Always Barber College!

Well, that was a pretty good game I went to yesterday. The Royals were down 5-0 in the sixth, against one of the best pitchers in baseball, and they came back to win 6-5 in 13 innings. My brother and I stayed till the end, and he had a great time as well. He took an awesome picture of Mike Sweeney’s second homer run, the three-run jack that tied the game at five. The game was pretty sweet, especially considering that the bullpen pitched seven scoreless innings against the best team in baseball. Even Shawn Camp, who I really want to call Shawn “Kemp” and I’m curious if he has a small collection of illegitimate kids too, pitched pretty well. All and all, it was a pretty great day. Great weather, got to hang with my bro, great game, and I wasn’t sitting at my desk. Not too shabby.

Last night after my son went to bed, my brother and I watched “Road House” on Spike TV. Neither of us had ever seen it before, but I’ve just heard so many people talk about how it’s such a “guy movie” and was fascinatingly bad that I had to watch it, especially since I don’t think I’m gay enough to watch “So You Think You Can Dance?” Not yet at least. Anyway, the movie was pretty horrible, and yet awfully entertaining. Patrick Swayze’s hair was pretty sweet, as was the entire bar of mullets. The acting was tremendously horrible. The dialogue was amongst the worst of all time. I think my favorite line was, “Pain don’t hurt!” And I think the ending (or at least the ending on TV) was about the stupidest ending to a movie ever. Ending a movie with the line, “A polar bear fell on me,” can probably never be topped. I’m only upset that it took me this long to see the movie. Now on my to-buy list are “H.O.T.S.” and “Road House”. Well, maybe just “H.O.T.S.”

Do you think that if they put in the effort to find Osama bin Laden that they have to find Natalee Holloway that they’d have found him two years ago or is it just me? I do hope they find them both alive, but I was just wondering that.

Oh yeah, I also find it funny (in a not-so-funny way) that the courts can get O.J. on pirating satellite TV but not on double murder. But he only pirated the satellite TV because he really loved it, right?

Well, that’s it for me today. Have a great one.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    OJ will burn for stealing satellite TV, but not for murder? That's our justice system. And he can't hire Cochran because he's dead.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    pain don't hurt! is now my favorite phrase, just as the mullet is my favorite hairstyle of all time.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said…

    Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
    site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
    finding blogs as good as your site.
    Come as you are and look at my co colorado house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home