How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

He's Not A Dork; He's My Brother. Well, Okay...He's Both.

‘Sup people? How’s it going today? That’s fantastic! Me, I’m doing pretty well, thanks. Yesterday my brother came in town, and he’ll be staying with us for a few days. Last night we had Beer Night, so he and I, along with Doncock, the Silent Assassin, Ron Mexico, Mr. C., and Lita Ford’s boyfriend, went to the Free State Brewery in Lawrence (we also stopped at the 75th Street Brewery in Lawrence as well). I had a lot of fun, which was expected with $1.75 pints of John Brown Ale and Prairie Pale Ale. I think my brother had fun too, even if he had to endure about three hours of Dungeons and Dragons questions from everyone else. You see, he goes by “Geekbrick” for a reason on this site (and it’s a self-given name). He’s a World Champion Dungeons and Dragons player. Literally. Apparently the dorks who play in D&D have many tournaments, including a World Championship held every year, and at least one year my brother won it. He’s apparently famous among the Dork community, actually having dorks ask him for his autograph on several occasions. The people who make the games and books go to him to work out glitches that the games might have. People pay for his travel expenses to have him help run tournaments and hang out with hundreds of dorks. They give him thousands of dollars in D&D books. I think if I were him, I’d go all around the country to D&D tourneys and hustle losers out of their pube mustache wax money. I’m pretty sure he could make a living off of that. The best thing about all this is that Geekbrick knows that D&D is chock full o’ dorks, and he would tell you that he’s a dork too. I’m not going to argue with him, although he’s not as big of a geek that you’d think the World Champion D&D player would be. At least I don’t think so. I might be wrong. We were trying to get him to create a villain in the next tournament he runs named Doncock, although he suggested that it might need to be called Dawn Cock, about a killer chicken that does his attacking in the morning. I think that would be pretty cool. We were also trying to talk him into having a Mexican villain (a bandito!) named Ron Mexico too. I’d love to read about the dorks’ battles against Dawn Cock and Ron Mexico in the D&D blogs. I bet you would too.

Do you think the producers of “I Want to Be a Hilton” stole their idea from YoungExploitedHeiressesWhoLoveToSuckCock.com? Because I do.

Have a great day! Ta ta!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Your posts just keep getting funnier and funnier!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i am married to a member of the D&D dork community. i was the yoko ono bitch who broke up the original gang of dorks, but they pooled their powers and reformed the alliance online.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    ps my husband is the dungeonmaster.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    justrose...your husband has probably knows Fisty's brother Geek Brick, then!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    doncock - it's possible! but you know how cryptic members of the fellowship can be. and you can't watch any hobbit movie and actually listen to the dialogue. it's kind of hot actually, in a hocus pocus sort of way. does that make me a geek?

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger House Cleaning said…

    Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
    blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
    returning to its site!
    Hey why don't you peep my mt montana house cleaning blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home