How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, July 18, 2005

CRUNCHAMATICS!!!!!

First of all, thanks Mr. C. for writing a guest entry for me on Friday. I loved it. Anyway, my weekend was so-so. Friday night we just stayed in and watched the first part of “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”. Also, we got our new fridge, which is pretty awesome, as far as refrigerators go. Although I was pretty pissed off on Friday night as I thought that the old fridge that we moved to the garage was broken after we moved it, as the stuff in it wasn’t cold three hours after I put them in as I checked before going to bed.. The reason it wasn’t cold was because I took out all of the stuff in it and transferred it to the new inside one, and I had put in it a warm case of water, a couple of cases of warm soda, and some warm beer, which took a few minutes to do. So what was a cold fridge was now warm after having the door open to it for close to 30 minutes in a hot garage, and I was pissed. Before I went to bed I said to my wife, “I’m going to be really pissed if the fridge is still warm in the morning,” to which she replied, “Why don’t you just be really pissed now? Because it’s broken!” Thanks, darlin’. That helps. You’re so sweet sometimes. Anyway, Saturday morning the fridge and its contents were cold, and I made sure to point that out to the wife. Don’t tell me to be pissed for no reason! I can do that on my own.

Saturday was okay too. I woke up and played with the boy, worked out, showered, and went to work at the stadium. The game was pretty good for the first half, as there were five goals scored, which has to be some sort of record for soccer. There wasn’t any scoring in the second half, but the game was still okay. After the game we went to the bar to sing some karaoke, and that was fun. More people showed up than I thought would, so we had a decent sized group. Doncock sang “Whoop! There it is!”, Timmy sang, “Brown-Eyed Girl”, KG sang a couple of songs, including “Just a Gigolo/I Ain’t Got Nobody”, and Ron Mexico and I sang “Semi-Charmed Life”. Unfortunately, Lita didn’t sing “Linger” again, but it was still a good time.

Yesterday happened, but really nothing interesting to write about. A trip to the pool was the highlight.

After watching “Celebrity Fit Club 2” last night, I must say that Gary Busey is a “NUT”: Nonsense Uttering Tool. That joke is funnier (or maybe I should just say is mildly funny) if you saw the first show. Crunchamatics!!!!!

Well, I guess I need to get back to work. Have a great week.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you watch the HBO Sunday night shows instead of reality TV? Entourage is awesome and I am now a big Six Feet under fan... I am still not sure about The Comeback, that one is pretty annoying. Sporry that I missed the fun on Satuday, but I had my little one and we stayed in and watched "Are We There Yet" with Ice Cube and it was kinda cute.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    I do. I watch Entourage and The Comeback, although I don't watch Six Feet Under anymore. It's just really boring to me.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    It sounds like your weekend was full and lovely. I'm not a fan of reality shows, but I see the appeal of them.

    Now get back to work, FTB!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Maidink said…

    I can't identify with those reality TV shows. Never watched Survivor Island (or whatever the heck it is) or any of the others.

    Come to think of it, I don't even know if I still have cable. I pay the bill, but my daughter insists on watching Dora DVDs all the time.

    Oh man!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said…

    I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
    blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
    I will give you access to jump to my ia iowa house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home