How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cram It, Kenosha!!!

So the town I live and work in was listed in “Money Magazine” as the 30th Best Place to Live in the country. Not too shabby. In fact, if it was a list of towns with over 100,000 people, it’d be number three. But actually, I’m kinda pissed that it was only number 30 (or three). I mean, Naperville, IL? You kidding me? That’s a town founded by cat rapists that still consists of 73% cat rapists (Note: The other 27% are sheep rapists). And Gaithersburg, MD? What?!?!? That’s where Hitler and Stalin grew up! Saddam was looking for a place there before he settled on that hole. Bullshit! But I guess number 30 is pretty good. I mean, we kicked Lee’s Summit, MO’s ass!!! Holla!!! Hey Rochester, MI and Rochester, MN, we’ve got you beat by nine and 43 spots, respectively, so suck it!!! Riverton, UT! We’re twice as good as your dumb asses, so lick my ballsack! Hahahaha!!! Fucking losers!!!

One interesting thing about the ”Money Magazine” list is that it listed Chicago as the “nearest city” to Cedar Rapids, IA. So maybe Rob Deer was right when he told people that he’s from Chicago since he’s from Moline. I mean it’s only two and a half hours away. So it’s practically a suburb.

Holy crap was the ”Andy Milonakis Show” fucking hilarious. I only saw the first episode, but holy shit was it funny. Most of you probably won’t like it, but I thought it was great.

What do you think is more embarrassing to Tom Sizemore? The fact that he’s going into rehab again for drug problems or the fact that he used to date Heidi Fleiss? I’m going with the latter.

Four weeks from today Timmy, me, and hopefully Mr. C. will be heading out on our Beer Trip ’05. I don’t really have more to say on that other than I’m pretty pumped up about it. Anyway, have a great day. Or at least not a shitty one.


Last Poll Question Results

"Who is the worst ESPN personality?"

Chris Berman *** 11% (3 Votes)
Stuart Scott ******* 26% (7 Votes)
Dick Vitale *** 11% (3 Votes)
Lee Corso ** 7% (2 Votes)
I don't know who these people are. ****** 23% (6 Votes)
Other (please put in comments) ***** 19% (5 Votes)
Total of 26 votes

4 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Where will Beer Trip '05 be taking you?

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Beer trip will take us to breweries/brewpubs in (and in order) Ames, IA, Winona, MN, Wisconsin Dells, Middleton, Madison, New Glarus, Whitewater, Glendale, and Milwaukee, WI, Moline, IL, and Des Moines, IA. I can't freakin' wait.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Rob FING DEER said…

    I TOLD YOU.. And to think .. none of you believed the fact that MOLINE ROCK CITY was a SUBURB of CHI-TOWN, IL... SCREW YOU HIPPY!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said…

    Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
    will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
    as good as yours.
    I hope you had a chance to check out my tx texas house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home