How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cooter. Tee Hee!

Hi. As you can see, the polls are gone.


"Should I keep these polls on the site?"

Yes it's the best part of the blog ***** 20% (5 Votes)
Sure, I can deal with the pop-ups. ***** 20% (5 Votes)
I don't care you piece of shit! *** 12% (3 Votes)
Lose it. It's not worth the pop-ups ************ 48% (12 Votes)
Total of 25 votes


I have Yahoo! Pop-Up Blocker and Google’s pop-up blocker as well, so I didn’t know that there were any pop-up ads at all. So I apologize for that. Anyway, I’m hope you’re happy now. Jerks.

Last night at volleyball was weird. We played against a good team and went one and two, and then we played a bad team and also went one and two. The second series was especially frustrating since we won the first game 15-1, and then lost the last two by a decent margin both games. Oh well, we all had fun, I guess. AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The title of this article makes me giggle. I thought Paris Hilton was “TV’s Crazy Cooter”. Oh wait; nevermind. She’s TV’s “Bitchy Cunt”. My bad.

Tomorrow I might not have an entry as we’re getting our new refrigerator delivered in the morning, and I might not get to work until close to 11 AM. But we’re getting a new refrigerator! Isn’t that exciting? Since the beer/soda fridge in the car-hole broke, we decided to get a new one for the house and move our kitchen fridge to the car-hole. It’s a pretty nice one, although not as cool as the kegerator they had would have been. It even cost less than the one we got by a couple hundred bucks, by the wife put a stop to that thought really quick. Sniff. I would have been the coolest guy on the block, but instead I’m still the neighborhood jackass. Same old, same old.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    FTB,
    It's better to be the neighborhood jackass than it is to be the village idiot. Personally, I don't think you are either one of those. I think you just want us to think you're an ass, when deep down you're a softy. You can't tell me that a baby's first giggle doesn't turn you into mush. You're not fooling me!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Uh oh...I think eatmisery's on to you, Fisty!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Shhhhh!!! Don't let it out that I'm a genius! Keep it on the down low.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    there is nothing more exciting than a new fridge. i wish they would give you all that fake food that's in the display model so for the first day you could look in on plastic lettuce and perfect faux spareribs. fake food rocks.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    justrose...so if I have bought a new fridge recently...it's all downhill from there? That's as exciting as it gets? How depressing. I could sure go for some faux ribs right about now.

    Fisty...I don't think there's any danger of that rumor being spread.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said…

    I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
    blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
    Check out my nd north dakota house cleaning blog, please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home