How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

At Least She Didn't Go Back To Brian Austin Green

Day Two of the new building. I drove a different route here today, and that was a mistake. Took about 25 minutes, where yesterday’s route took about 20, and that’s with me making two mistakes. I think I’ll be able to get the route to about 15 minutes, which won’t be so bad. Also, it was Day One of my attempt to wake up at 6 AM to work out in the morning, as I’ve really got to get back into shape. I even worked out last night too, and will tonight as well. I told my Beer Trip pal Timmy that I was going to work out at least 20 minutes everyday on my elliptical trainer until our trip (when I'm not out of town, that is), and I will. Plus “Celebrity Fit Club 2” has gotten me pumped as well. I’m hoping to drop ten before my trip, and I think I can do it.

I’m glad Tiffini-Amber Thiessen was finally able to get over me since I got married as she got married herself. Congrats, Dollface. We had good times, but I’m glad you’re now able to move on.

Sometimes when I have a problem, I think to myself, “What would Jiminy Christmas do?”

I watched part of the Home Run Derby last night, and Just Rose’s roommate Bobby Abreu won. When he was hitting in the first round, it was pretty captivating, as he hit 24 home runs when the previous record was 15. But even that was getting a little annoying as has-been Chris Berman kept saying his tired, unfunny, boring “Back, back, back!” comment over and over and fucking over again. That, along with his stupid fucking nicknames that don’t even make sense, are really annoying me. Last night he referred to the Texas first baseman whose last name is pronounced “Tay-Share-Uh” as “Mark ‘Don’t Mess With’ Teixeira! It wouldn’t have been funny if his last name was pronounced “Tex-Air-Uh”, and it’s even stupider since it doesn’t. But at least he has sweet hair with that dead possum on his head.

The first episode of “Surreal Life 5” was pretty good, but it looks like this season is going to be really, really good. I won’t get too into it after the first episode, although I know that Bronson Pinchot will not be the Erik Estrada/Dave Coulier of this season, that’s for sure. Dude’s more like Ron Jeremy than anyone else who’s ever been on the show. Good casting.

Well, that’s it. These will be shorter from now on I think, so I hope that’s okay. I know it is for most of you anyway. Toodles!


Last Poll Question Results

"Who would be the coolest guy to say was your dad?"

Jake "The Snake" Roberts ** 11% (2 Votes)
Bill Clinton *** 17% (3 Votes)
George Clooney * 5% (1 Votes)
Tommy Lee 0% (0 Votes)
Michael Jordan ********* 52% (9 Votes)
Other (please put in comments) ** 11% (2 Votes)

Total of 17 votes

9 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    It sounds kinda stupid, but they've really gone against the Surreal Life stereotypical mold. Pinchot is definitely not the father/big brother type. He's more like the creepy uncle type. The level headed one looks like it's going to be either Carey Hart, Pepa, or Caprice. You have dual psychos with Omarosa and Janice (who is off the charts on the drama scale). And then the wild card is Jose Canseco. He's a complete idiot that the women apparently are swooning over. Should be interesting.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger JP said…

    Damn...Surreal Life was on last night??? Gee...I hope they re-run it or something.

    As for the Home Run Derby last night, the second I heard it was an International theme and they announced Jason Bay from Canada (WHO???), I immediately felt sorry for the guy. I've never even heard of him and knew he didn't stand a chance.

    And then...to have to follow Abreu's first round gem...the guy was toast!

    You gotta love a Canadian who can't hit a single home run in the Home Run Derby.

    How'd you like to be the fan paired up with him for whatever the grand prize was that Century 21 was giving away?

    I realize this should have been a post over on my own damn site, but oh well.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Oh, and of the ESPN personalities you listed it goes:

    1. Stuart Scott




    2. Chris Berman

    3. tie with Vitale & Corso

    Although I'd put Theismann and Maguire up at about 2.5

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Gosh, I missed you! Will you be posting daily now?

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pink Ladee says-
    CURSES!!! I don't have cable right now and all the good VH1 garbage is on!! BOOO!
    Who's on the Fat Club this time? Do tell!
    I get stuck watching the lame bad reality now like Average Joe and I wanna be a skanky Hilton...

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Your Fearless Leader said…

    nice blog... check out mine sometime! deathbymuffins.blogspot.com

    -YFL

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger maidink said…

    New routes to work are hell, aren't they? I tried that once - ended up in the wrong state. Won't do that again.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Celebrity Fit Club 2 is Gary Busey, the Snapple Lady, Jani Lane of Warrant, Victoria Jackson, Jackee, Tocorra (some plus-size model), Bam Margara's dad Phil, and Willie Aimes. Good stuff.

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said…

    Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
    returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
    when I have the time.
    Come as you are and look at my nc north carolina house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home