How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Whew!

Well, I survived one night without my wife. Actually, a better way to put it would be that my son survived a night without her. But it went well, as he was really good. Even with two long drives in a car seat to and from the airport and the car dealership. Ron Mexico helped me out with picking up my car, and then we watched the extended edition of “Stripes” after my son went to bed, even though it was apparently too extended for him since he left before it ended. Anyway, Day Two is here, so I hope that I can continue being a good single father. Cross your fingers.

So Wacko Jacko was found “Not Guilty” by the jury. Just to be clear, that doesn’t mean he was innocent. Not only was he guilty of bad judgment, if you just consider he slept in the same bed with other people’s children, but I’m pretty sure that other crap happened. In a way, I really wish that he was innocent and it could be proved, because I don’t want to believe it to be true. But I just don’t buy him being innocent. Anyway, two things really bother me about what happened after the verdict was read. First, how the people outside were screaming with approval or anger. These people act on cases like this as if they have a personal involvement in them. They don’t. Yet they act like they won the World Series. Just because this freak show was found not guilty of fucking a boy with cancer. Hooray!!!! The second thing, and probably even more disturbing, is that that Wacko compared to his being found not guilty to Nelson Mandela being released from prison and the fall of the Berlin Wall. Yeah, that’s pretty much the same thing. Um, talk about self-importance! I think a better thing to compare it to is when CBS canceled “WKRP in Cincinnati”. Some people were upset, but it really didn’t change much in people’s lives. This really doesn’t change anything in my life. Unless he asks my son to spend the night at Neverland Ranch, which will never happen. I need to put that in my will in case I die.

In a sick twist, the first episode of VH-1’s “100 Greatest Kid Stars” aired last night, just hours after the Jacko verdict was read. Who else thinks he was at home taking notes last night and spanking to it? I think a new shipment of “Jesus Juice” was delivered at about 9 PM Pacific Daylight Time to the Neverland Ranch last night.

Finally, Paris Hilton has stated that she is going to “retire” from her public life after she gets married. She kinda sounded like a politician who was retiring from public service, although I guess she is known for servicing the public. Anyway, it got me to thinking. I think a world without Paris Hilton would be like a day without shitting your pants, breaking your foot, and getting robbed. You don’t realize how much better things would be without those things until they happen. Good luck marrying Paris, Paris!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Going a day without Paris Hilton is like going deer hunting without an accordion.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    does paris' chihuahua -- is its name tinkerbell? -- enjoy being toted everywhere? i wish i could ask it.

    on an unrelated note, i am sure the extended edition of stripes wasn't too extended for you!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    No amount of makeup or plastic surgery can hide what we all know Michael Jackson is.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The thing that really pissed me off was the jackass holding the sign that said Michael, we apologize for all mankind. Or something to that affect. Don't fucking apologize for me, I think that fucker's guilty as hell and I don't owe anybody shit for having an opinion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home