How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

"I'm Going To Steal Your Girlfriend!!!"

Wow, I was able to add a picture to the site. I’ve been having lots of problems with it, but now that that worked, I might try to add more.

Here’s something pretty embarrassing. Check out the “Member of the Week”. Yep, that’s me. Not something I’m too proud of, but it is funny. Especially the “Perfect Attendance” comment, which means that I check the page out at least once a day. So if there was any doubt about how big of a dork I am, that should now be completely removed.

You know, they have lists for everything in the world of pop culture. Best Quotes, Best Sitcoms, etc. The other day I saw on TV Land that they had a list of the “Top 10 Nerds/Geeks of All-Time” (number one was Horshack, followed by Urkel and Screech). You know what do they need a list of? The best recurring guest characters in a sitcom. Like they could have Mr. Tuttle from “Saved by the Bell” and even Tom Hanks when he was the criminal brother on “Family Ties”. But who’s the best of all-time? It would have to be Henri from “Cheers”. “Cheers” was one of the most popular shows ever, and I used to love it. But when I see it now, it’s not nearly as funny as it was 10-15 years ago. Except the episodes with Henri trying to steal Woody’s girlfriend, Kelly. I saw one the other day, and it’s still hilarious. So let it be said that Henri is the greatest recurring guest character of all-time! Or at least according to me. Cheers to you, Anthony Cistaro!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Good call on Henri. "Knock knock", "Who's there", "Henri", "Henri who?", "Henri, the guy who's going to steal your girlfriend!"

    After much thought about this subject, I think you have to put David Puddy from Seinfeld up there near the top.

    But of course the best recurring character on a sit-com is Mr. Horton, the Bicycle Man from Diff'rent Strokes (played by Gordon Jump).

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    wow, rock on, perfect attendance! congratulations!

    my favorite recurring character is the comic book store guy on the simpsons. he's not in every episode, but you always know he's there. closely seconded by disco stu, who doesn't advertise by wearing a studded denim jacket from table five.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    You look like you're in a limo in that picture.

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    99% dedication???? What the crap is that?

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Yep, I was in a limo. Fun times.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said…

    Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
    nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
    again!
    I will give you access to jump to my ma massachusetts house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home