How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I Wonder If Fonzie Was On Caffeine Pills Too

Today should be a great day. Why do I think that, you ask? Well, because this morning at 6:30 AM on TBS was the “Saved by the Bell” episode where Jessie was addicted to caffeine pills. Awesome drama. And then, at 7 AM on WGN, they showed the “Happy Days” episode where Fonzie jumped the shark. I almost pissed myself during the commercial break when Fonzie was about to hit the ramp (luckily, he made it and said, “AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”). The only thing I was missing was the “Facts of Life” episode where Natalie lost her virginity to Snake. But then it’d be too perfect.

So apparently Avril Lavigne is engaged to the lead singer of Sum 41, Deryck Whibley. Good for those wacky Canadians. And while I want to wish for nothing but the best for them, part of me thinks that the only reason Whibley proposed is because his ex-skank girlfriend Paris Hilton recently got engaged. I know, “You’re always the skeptic, FTB!” you say. I’m just worried about Avril, that’s all. I don’t want her to get too hurt to where she still can’t go buy her vintage t-shirts with old punk bands or zany sayings on them that show how “punk” she is. Because that would really suck.

I would normally think that Tom Cruise should marry Paula Abdul, but I’ve reconsidered. Because imagine if they had a kid together (try hard to imagine, as I know that it’s unlikely that Cruise would since he’s allegedly gay). I mean, that kid would probably be some sort of super-powered crazy freak, crazier than either Cruise or Abdul. He’d just be some pure-bread crazy fucker, and that would probably bring the apocalypse. I’m just concerned about the world, that’s all.

Well, I decided to try and add a poll to today’s entry. I am trying to figure to put it on the site permanently, but I don't know if it'll work. I hope it'll be okay for you, because I really care about you assholes a lot.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Maidink said…

    ooo, scary thought. a cruise-abdul anti-christ. now THAT would make a good b-movie.

    the shark episode? crap. i missed it. i love it when ritchie goes "chomp, chomp, chomp".

    hey, you ever catch the www.jumptheshark.com website? you'd probably get a kick out of it.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Kevin Jackson said…

    Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine level and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine level appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said…

    I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
    Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
    time. Sensational blog.
    I beg of you, just check out my ct connecticut house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home