How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fun Band Stuff!!!

I don’t have much time, but I got this sent to me from my pal Jessica and I figured I’d give it a whirl.
Pick a band or artist. Answer the following questions using only song titles from that artist.

1. artist choice: Third Eye Blind
2. are you a male or female: Good Man
3. describe yourself: Wounded, Danger, Good for You
4. how do you feel about yourself: Forget Myself
5. describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: 10 Days Late (just kidding), Palm Reader (also just kidding)…hmm…
6. describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: Never Let You Go (aaawww!!!), Semi-Charmed Life
7. describe your current location: Can’t Get Away
8. describe where you want to be: London
9. your best friend is: Crystal Baller
10. your favorite color: Camouflage
11. what’s the weather like: 1000 Julys
12. if your life was a television show what would it be called: Narcolepsy
13. what is life to you: Slow Motion
14. what is the best advice you have to give: Graduate
15. if you could change your name what would you change it to: God of Wine (the only other option was "Darwin")

Okay, not that interesting, but you can try it too if you want! How fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home