How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Fisty And Caddylac: Hoo-Ha Cleaners

First of all, thanks to Just Rose for making me a banner for my website. That was sweet of you. My weekend was pretty good. On Friday night we went over to our friends’ house for a birthday party, and we had a pretty good time. The in-laws watched the boy all night, so we were able to stay out later than normal. On Saturday, we went to the pool and then I had to work at night at the stadium. Then yesterday, we went shopping for birthday presents and then went back to the pool at night and met some friends there. All in all, a good weekend.

Happy Birthday a couple days late, Boot! Welcome to the 30-plus club!

This Thursday we are leaving to go to visit my parents in Tennessee for the long weekend, which is about time since I haven’t seen their house since they moved to Knoxville a year and a half ago. I love my parents, but I’m not the biggest fan of Tennessee, although most of my experience has been in Chattanooga. The main thing is that I just don’t really fit in there that much. I don’t like country music. I don’t love Peyton Manning. And I don’t use the N-word ever or use the phrase “That was awfully white of you” when a stranger holds a door open for me. I know, I know, I’m the odd-ball.

Just to prove to you all how stupid I am, here’s an actual transcript of a conversation via instant messaging that Caddylac and I just had.

Caddylac: That’s cool to have good in-laws.
Me: I lucked out there. Although I get along with most people anyway
Caddylac: Except me.
Me: Yeah, you and me are like nitro and glycerin…vinegar and water…Mike Sweeney and Jeff Weaver
Caddylac: We're douches? Oil and water maybe...but vinegar and water?
Me: Hahahaha…I'm retarded.
Caddylac: That's ok...
Me: I'm an idiot
Caddylac: All of a sudden together we help stinky snatches get clean.
Me: Individually, we are helpless. Together, we can clean the nastiest of vaginas

Yeah, I try to be funny and sound stupid, and I actually end up looking even stupider than I intended. I is dumm.

Well, since I am so stupid, I will risk writing anything else. To protect my family. Bye.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home