How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I Hope The Other Keys Weren't For A Porshe!

When I’m tired and at work, there are few things that are more annoying to me than seeing an “Out of Order” sign on the men’s bathroom door. One is having a co-worker come up to me panicked about something that he did and wanting me to fix for him it right away, all before I’ve even logged into my computer. I’d like to at least sit down, check my emails, and have a sip of my C2 first, if that’s not too much to ask. But I guess it probably is, even if the work that he needs me to do needs to be done before 10 AM, not 8:15 AM like he’s acting like it does. Oh well, at least there’s a three-day weekend coming up. One filled with painting and yard work! I can’t fucking wait!

This is pretty funny, compliments of my pal Dahl-beeyotch. I just kinda like the name Eat ‘n Park, and I wish they had one around here. Good luck, Bo!

Last night at volleyball was not the best. I wasn’t feeling tip-top, but I did try pretty hard. Not that it mattered, as I had no energy and probably played the worst I’ve played in a while. But that’s not the interesting part. After the match, my brother-in-law Doncock went to tell the people working there our scores, turn in the volleyball, and get his keys back. The first two things went as planned, but when they gave him the keys, they were the wrong ones. So they went back up there and told them that they gave him the wrong keys, and the kid behind the counter said, “You turned in ball #45, and I gave you the keys that were in that slot.” He and my wife responded that they understood that, but they weren’t his keys. The guy then said, “I don’t know what to tell you. Those are the keys for that ball.” After again saying that they weren’t his keys, they suggested to the guy that maybe someone put his keys in the wrong slot. Well, that was a ridiculous statement, because they wouldn’t do something like that. The cunt manager came out and acted like they were trying to pull a fast one on her. Instead of saying something logical like, “Oh, I’m sorry. We must have made an error and gave your keys to someone else,” she said, “You guys are always rushing these guys when you check in. You need to not rush them.” Well, that might have been the case except we were all running late, and when Doncock checked in, there wasn’t anyone else around. Then she said, “You guys need to keep better track of your ball!” That also might have had some validity to it if we didn’t play all six of our games with that ball, which we did. I wasn’t standing too close to all this going on, but I know that the cunt manager kept going on blaming Doncock for the mishap and not even once considering that maybe possibly they gave his keys to the wrong person. Anyway, we sat by the counter for about ten or fifteen minutes waiting to see if someone would notice that they had wrong keys. Eventually this guy came over, said that his teammate picked up his keys for him and grabbed the wrong set, which were Doncock’s, and handed them to him. They guy was cool, and they exchanged keys and we left. But not before Doncock, his wife, and my wife found the cunt manager and told her that they did indeed give his keys to the wrong person. She never even apologized, not for handing his keys to the wrong person, accusing him of making the mistake, or for being a nasty snatch. Doncock’s wife then asked, “So are you the manager?” The cunt manager responded, “Yes.” Then Doncock’s wife said, “That too bad!” and left. So, I guess we won’t be playing volleyball there anymore.

Well, I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend. Mine will be chock full o’ fun, I’m sure. Take it easy.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Fisty...I used the same "c" word to describe that manager myself, as my wife and I were walking out to my car. I told her it was one of the rare times I could use it and not feel bad about it.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fisty, I'm disappointed in you. In those situations, you have to ask yourself, what would Bad Ass do? The answer is another question, it's fourth and long, what are you going to do?

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said…

    Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
    this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
    Hey why don't you peep my nj new jersey house cleaning blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home