How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cheetos and Red Bull: Chaotic

Last night was Beer Night at the 75th Street Brewery, and we had a good time. I got a little drunker than I planned on, but I’m doing okay (thanks for asking). It was a pretty uneventful evening, although I did get to talk to a friend who is recovering from testicular cancer. I cringe just writing that. Anyway, he said he was doing better, which is great, but it was good chatting with him for a bit. I hope he kicked cancer.

Since I was out last night, and since I forgot about it last week, I haven’t seen any episodes yet of “Britney and Kevin: Chaotic”, but I did TiVo it last night. I’m looking forward to it. I hope to invent a drinking game with it. I’m thinking every time they show a can of Red Bull or a bag a Cheetos to take a drink, but I’ll have to decide after I watch it.

Someone needs to make up a song about Wednesdays and Thursdays. They kinda get the shaft. Just like those guy in the park they had that report on TV that I wrote about yesterday.

Speaking of that investigative report, I forgot one thing that I thought was funny about it. They were busting guys left and right, and then they showed one guy who was being interviewed. He was talking about why he does it or something, and they blurred out his face. But they showed his shirt which said “Budweiser” on it. I turned to my wife and asked her if she thought Budweiser was happy with that free publicity. I’m guessing they weren’t.

I’m tired and really have nothing else to say to you. I do have to work tonight at the stadium, so I guess I do have something to tell you. Even if it’s not that interesting. Anyway, I’ll talk to you later. Bye.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    are you doing okay? really.

    god, i love cheetos. now you brought them up, it's 8:30 and i've washed off my makeup, and i have a craving. maybe s will go out in the rain and get me some.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said…

    Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
    again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
    worth the value as yours.
    Please examine my house cleaning blog as soon as you can.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home