How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Save A Bike...Ride Me! (Wow, That's Almost As Clever!)

Sorry that there wasn’t much of an entry yesterday, but I wasn’t feeling too good. Neither physically nor mentally. I drank way too much on Monday, and I’m pretty embarrassed about it. I guess that’s what I should expect drinking 9% alcohol beer, and a whole lot of it. Not one of my finer moments. I need to realize that I’m not 21 and I am married with a kid. Anyway, I think I had fun, even though the Royals lost. At least that’s what I read online yesterday.

This weekend my wife and I went and saw “Fever Pitch”. The movie was okay, better than I thought it would be in parts, but the ending was pure horseshit. If you like romantic comedies with that all seem to have the same ending, then you might like it. Also, it starred Jimmy Fallon, who usually sucks. He still sucked a little, but not as much as he usually sucks. I think part of me liked the movie because we took the trip to Boston about two years ago, and we had a great time, especially at the game. That probably made me tolerate Fallon more than I normally would if he was a Mets or White Sox fan in the movie. Also, the movie also had some nice accents. I’m not recommending this movie to anyone, but it was okay.

As I drove into work this morning, I think I saw the number one most white trash and stupid bumper sticker in my life. Even worse than the Calvin pissing stickers. It read, “Save a Horse…Ride a Cowboy!” Oh man, that is some clever shit. It sounds like a cheesy line that some country singer would sing about, but I don’t even think any of them would write something so crappy. Well, Toby Keith would, the true American patriot that he is. Ride a cowboy?!?!? Is that bumper sticker aimed at the chicks that they refer to in my spam emails that say, “Watch hot teens get fucked by a horse with a 26-inch cock”? Because if that were the case, I think the bumper sticker would be better if it said, “Save your snatch…ride a cowboy instead of that horse with the 26-inch cock!” At least it would be helpful to those teens.

Oh yeah, I think it’s about time for everyone in the world to stop using the phrase, “Get ‘er done!” Please! I beg of you. It’s not funny, it’s not clever, and it makes you sound like you’re a truck stop cashier from Arkansas. (Yes, I realize that by writing that I’m going to have everyone I know who reads this say that to me all the time now, but hopefully by doing so they will realize how dumb it is too and it will really be driven into the ground and eventually never be uttered again. Because seriously, it needs to stop.) Thank you for your time.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Guess what, Fist....it IS a country song: http://music.yahoo.com/ar-305520-videos--Big--Rich

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger c'dude said…

    I like that title.... he,he.
    But then what would I do with all that spare time??? Hmmm.... ride, Sally, ride.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pink Ladee says,
    If it makes you feel better i think i saw the most awesome bumper sticker today, it said-
    Somewhere in Texas a village is missing an idiot.
    :-)

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous swirlgirl said…

    i completley agree with you ftb. "get 'er done" is one of the dumbest sayings... and i hear people say it all the time. hopefully people will realize how stupid it is and come up with some other brilliant saying.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tn Tennessee House Cleaning said…

    Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
    will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
    as good as yours.
    I want you to look for my va virginia house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home