How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Happy Birthday, Jerk!!!

Work is really busy. And stuff keeps changing. My group will have a new manager in two weeks, which will make it the third different one in less than four months. Love the corporate world! And I’m not really looking forward to it. Here is an excerpt from an IM session between Caddylac and I after I told him about the new manager, who he used to have as his manager:

Me: Hey man, my group is getting a new manager. It’s gonna be “Buffy”.

Caddylac: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Me: Yeah, thanks a lot.

Caddylac: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Me: Screw you, a-hole!

Caddylac: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

So basically, I’m not looking forward to the change. And I hate Caddylac. Well, I can’t hate him too much since it’s his birthday today. So happy birthday, Caddylac! And quit being such a douchebag to me!

Wednesday night was the last night of bowling for the year. We just messed around and just bowled for kicks, and it was pretty fun. And my wife and son came up to see me, so I was really excited about that. It really pumped me up and got me in a good mood. He even wore a bowling shirt. He seemed to really like the bowling alley. Lots of noises and lights. Plus, my friend Faith gave him a stuffed animal doggy, so he had to love that. Afterwards a few of us went out since it was the last night and sung some karaoke. It was pretty fun, and I sang a couple of songs and made an ass out of myself like I normally do. Although a few things disturbed me. One of which was hearing that “Save a Horse…Ride a Cowboy!” song. Holy shit is that one dumb fucking song! And it was made worse by everyone at my table singing it to me. Thanks guys. Why don’t you just plunge those knives into my ears too? It would hurt them about the same. Also, I found out that Rob Deer and his girlfriend, EJ, like country music. (EJ is really a big fan of Tim Hill, Faith Hill’s husband.) Whenever a country song came on, they’d be sure to sing it to me. The only good things though were that Therese and I sang “I Got You, Babe” and EJ did her Cher impression, which was pretty good. But they need to end that country music crap. At least around me.

If I can’t believe ”Star” magazine, really, what can I believe?

Last night at volleyball was okay. We went 6-0, but it was fucking cold and I was really tired and had a stomach ache. And the girls on the second team we played liked to wear sweatpants rolled at the waist to show their stomachs and lower back tattoos, which weren’t well-received by the girls on our team. I don’t think the guys minded, although it would have been better if they would have been better-looking. That always helps.

Here's a test, courtesy of Doncock: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=16336235046633759176

Well, you have yourselves a great weekend. Be sure to watch some exciting soccer action on ESPN 2 tomorrow, unless you’ll be there in person like me. What a lucky guy I am!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    wow, you are quite the sportster! love bowling, best shoes of any sport apart from rock-climbing.

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Admin said…

    Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

    Thanks
    video game girl

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger WDM Info Services said…

    Your Blog is Awesome, powerline blog is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

    powerline blog has always been my thing

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great fantasy league football blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on fantasy league football. You can check out my forum about fantasy league football if you have a chance.

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Blog about washington state home based business. I also have a Blog/Website about washington state home based business which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said…

    Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
    and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
    net I search for blogs just like your site.
    Please go over my ut utah house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home