How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, April 08, 2005

FU MF'ers...J/K

I had an “All-Hands” meeting with my group yesterday, and it was really exciting. As they all are. Anyway, my job is chock full o’ acronyms. I kept track of the acronyms that we displayed on the Power Point presentation over a ten minute period (not the acronyms that were discussed aloud), and here how many there were: PAM, MOPS, CND, ASR, CTX, MTTR, SS7, FOC, CCD, IMT, WSWC, ITS, NCD, OIT, LINK, AMIT, and WWG. That’s 17 in ten minutes. Impressive. And that doesn’t even deal with most of the stuff I have to deal with. Here is a sentence that would make sense to people I work with, and this is a common issue: “The LEC called and said there was a CNR issue, so we have to have the SIS or TAC change the CCD and then we can SUP the ASR for a new CWD, and then we’ll get a new FOC.” Seriously, how ridiculous is that. It’s really just a bunch of BS.

The whole news coverage of the Michael Jackson trial makes me want to vomit. If I never have to hear or read about him making out with Macaulay Culkin and tickling little boys, like I overheard the very manly Robin Roberts discuss on “Good Morning, America” this morning, I will be a better person.

Last night we had our first day of volleyball, and besides it being a little chilly, it was fun. And we actually did really well, winning all six of our games. We have some new teammates this year, since one of the girls on our team before is pregnant. I think it’ll be a fun season, as I had more fun last night than I thought I would, and I didn’t even drink much. Anyway, I don’t have much going on this weekend. Probably some yard work, and that’s about it. I won’t have an entry on Monday since I’ll be going to the Royals’ Home Opener, so this will have to make due for now. Entertain yourselves in my absence with the chatterbox. So, have a great weekend, and I will talk to you later.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Doncock said…

    Hey Fist....what does the "7" stand for in SS7?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home