How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

All About Britney!!!

First of all, I have to say, I had no idea that that bumper sticker really was from a country song. Secondly, I had no idea that so many of you who read my daily bullshit listened to country music enough to know that. And thirdly, I cannot believe how many of you sent me IMs or emails letting me know that you actually liked that song. Taste in music aside, you seriously like a song with the words, “Save a horse…ride a cowboy!” in it? I really don’t know what to say or write about that. I think even the Bloodhound Gang would find that a little much. Okay, maybe not.

I’m not sure what news is more interesting to me: the fact that Britney Spears is pregnant or that her loser husband, Kevin, is working to become, in his own words, “the next Eminem”. I’m going with the latter, since nothing can make you more legit as a rapper, and a white rapper with cornrows no less, than being a former back-up dancer for a female pop singer. I’m pretty sure that I have more street cred than Kevin Spears does. Well, maybe at least as much.

But I do think Britney will be a great mom. I’m sure that she will have great answers for her kid’s questions like “Why were you kissing that old lady with tongue that one time on TV?”, “Isn’t it unhealthy to walk barefoot into a gas station bathroom?”, and “Why does daddy smell exactly like that guy who asks us for quarters by the bus station?”

And Britney’s new reality show has to be sponsored by Red Bull, right?

I’d tell you all about last night at bowling, but it was pretty uneventful. I bowled okay, didn’t drink, we bowled Team Wal-Mart, and it was too hot in there. We have an outside chance to win the league, but it’s pretty unlikely. That’s about the extent of it. Maybe I’ll have something more interesting to tell you tomorrow about tonight, since it’s beer night and I will be watching everyone else act like idiots instead of me doing the dumb stuff (I’m the DD). So that way, I’ll actually remember things. Woo hoo!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Just to clarify, and I know a lot of people give a crap...I do not like the song, and the only reason I know it is because they played it all the time at the beginning of the World Series of Poker.

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said…

    Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
    again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
    worth the value as yours.
    Please discover my nv nevada house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home