How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Why Can't They Just Use Lotion?

Paul Hester, drummer from the band Crowded House, was found dead in Australia this past weekend. Apparently he hung himself. It got me to thinking about another 1980s Australian band, INXS, and their lead singer Michael Hutchence. He was found dead in 1997, and they said it was suicide by hanging. After the report came out, his girlfriend said that it wasn’t suicide, but instead an accident, as he had this thing about jerking off while having a belt around his neck. Apparently it made it better. Well, better except for the whole dying thing. So I’m wondering if this is some Australian band thing. And if hear about someone from Midnight Oil, Men at Work, or Silverchair dying by hanging too, then I will be convinced that it has to be more than a coincidence. Maybe that’s why Russell Crowe broke up with his band recently. News is spreading, and he didn’t want to me found out as a self-asphyxiating masturbator? Maybe. I’m not ruling it out. Anyway, talk about the perfect situation for the phrase, “I wouldn’t want to be caught dead like that!”

In all seriousness, I hope that the Terri Schiavo case not only brings out the whole issue of living wills, but also lets people see how bad anorexia is. I haven’t heard too much talk about that. Why not bring something else positive out of this, since it’s gotten so much attention? I think making it known that she got to the condition that she is in because of that would be a much greater deterrent for young women and girls than telling them that they could possibly die. Just a thought.

I’m not saying that it was me, but my sister-in-law works in the University of Tennessee’s Athletic Department, and they are apparently going to be naming University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s head basketball coach Bruce Pearl as their new head coach. Just the other week I was speaking with her and I told her that he’s the coach they should target. Coincidence? I don’t think so. I just hope that I get recognized at the press conference. It’s only fitting.

Well, I still feel like shit, so I’m not going to write anymore. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pink Ladee says...
    Wow, Fisty you are zoning in on my brain waves or something! I've been saying the exact same thing about Terri Schiavo for awhile. Especially after I stumbled across all these idoitic anorexia sites, filled with ways to fool your family into thinking that you eat skinny ass models as "thinspriation etc,...
    Why don't they show these girls what can happen to you if you don't eat instead of turning it into some weird right to life debate that has nothing to do with abortion.

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous kathy kersting said…

    Sure, I passed on your suggestion and my boss took right off to Chicago to check him out! I would have give you the props you deserved but I was unable to attend the press conference. I will ask my P.R. person about make sure the public knows you were ultimately responsible.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said…

    Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
    finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
    yours.
    Sweetie, go and search my ma massachusetts house cleaning blog for what you need.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home