How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Vote For "Stripes"!!!

Here is a cool site that my good pal KD sent to me:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7053845

Go to "Launch the Brackets" and fill it out. Put in comments your Final Four and champions. For me, my Final Four was "South Park", "Stripes", "Office Space", and "The Graduate". I have "Stripes" beating "Office Space" for the title. Let me know how it goes for you.

P.S. How was "Stripes" only a 10 seed?!?!? That's crap!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Doncock said…

    Final Four: South Park, Fletch, Office Space, The Jerk. Office Space beats out Fletch for the title. That's actually a great idea, and could spawn several hours of debate/conversation. How do you know what seed each movie is? Just by their position in the bracket? Or is it listed somewhere, and I missed it?

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Popscock said…

    Final Four: Naked Gun, Groundhog Day, Bull Durham and Dr. Strangelove with the Bull taking the championship from the Groundhog. It was all downhill for Durham after a squeaker over Lost in America in the opener. Meanwhile, Duck Soup just edged out LA Story for the NIT title.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home