How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Erin Go Blah!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! This is a big holiday in my family. Everywhere people will be celebrating and getting really tanked, although no one will probably be getting more trashed than Baretta. Congrats on being found legally “Not Guilty” (which isn’t really the same as being “innocent”). I really thought it was great how he made jokes about spending $10,000,000 in five years. Because it’s always the classy thing to do to make jokes right after a murder trial. That goes over really well with me. Anyway, I’m sure there’ll be a book by Blake coming out soon, and in about five months I’m sure he’ll be sitting next to Todd Bridges and Mr. Belding calling people up to wish them a happy birthday for a small fee. Fantastic!

I’m working half days today and tomorrow so I can watch the NCAA tournament. I’ve taken off time before for this event, but last year I didn’t and I just kept getting really antsy sitting in my cubical listening to results. Not this year. I’ll be sitting at home (or maybe a bar at lunch if anyone wants to go with me) watching it all. I’m in a few pools, but I don’t even remember who I have winning it all. I think in most pools I have Illinois, Wake Forest, Kentucky, and Kansas. In the pool where we get random teams, someone drew Nevada and Mississippi State for me, while they drew St. Mary’s of California for my wife. So that’s not too likely to bring me any money. But I don’t care about that too much (although it’d be nice to win). Basically, I’d like KU to win, but as long as interesting teams are still playing, I will be happy. If the Final Four is North Carolina, Duke, and Arizona, I won’t be the happiest. My first round upsets for today’s games are as follows: Creighton over West Virginia, UTEP over Utah, UW-Milwaukee over Alabama, and Nevada over Texas (BIG!!! I don’t think this will be even close). We’ll see how it goes.

I bowled a 703 series last night. And I was consistent. 232, 236, and 235. And in the last game, before every ball I threw I yelled, “Hey Rob Deer!” since Rob Deer was at the next lane over. He was so proud of me.

Have a great day, and don’t drink green beer. Seriously. Green beer is really fucking lame. Drink a Guinness, Beamish, or a Murphy’s or some Irish-style ale. Boulevard in Kansas City makes as delicious one. They are really tasty. Green beer is like drinking wine coolers or Zima. Don’t be a sissy.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KU losing to NC State =D

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Robert said…

    Incorrect. Green beer is awesome. Green PBR would be even better.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger c'dude said…

    A-fecking-MEN, brother. Since when is Green Coors Light "OKAY"??? The only thing green should be your boxer shorts, and the inside of your toilet at the end of the night. Jameson or Tullamore Dew with Guinness chasers, and a plate of fried potatoes. Good to go, ace. Fly the flag high, crockers!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger JP said…

    Congrats on picking Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Puts you one ahead of me.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous cheap green fee said…

    Nice golf related blog Fist Tickle Brick. I was just browsing, looking for golf related blogs and found yours. Very Nice! If you play a lot of golf, you can save with Golf Card. With more than 3,600 participating courses nationwide, members receive free or discounted green fees, Pro Shop discounts, discount car rental, a quarterly magazine, and a 3 day - 2 night hotel stay with their membership. Go to discount golf green fee to find out about more great benefits and join! :)

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said…

    I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
    Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
    blog.
    You must peep out my ia iowa house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home