How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Chain Emails

You know that the war on terrorism is going America's way when you see a Calvin pissing on "bin Laden" window sticker. Yeah! U.S.A.!!! U.S.A.!!! Take that, al Qaeda!!! Suck it!!!

I get so many chain emails. They really piss me off. I don't care if they are the ones that you send to your loved ones to show that you love them (because is there really a better way to tell someone you love them that to forward them a jpeg of a flower?) or the ones that will bring you loads of super fantabulous luck if you forward them (or will bring you a lifetime of pain if you don't). Never will a fucking cool image appear of you forward it to ten people. Don't be a fucking moron. Luck has nothing to do with you sending junk emails to your friends. Seriously, at the end of those fucking chain emails, they need to replace the line "forward this to at least 15 of your friends to have a miracle happen to you tomorrow" to "forward this to at least 15 of your friends to piss off 15 of your friends" because that's all those fucking things do. At least to me.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Speaking of morons, I heard a guy talking on the radio yesterday about the guy who killed himself in West Allis, WI. Now it's entirely possible that I'm the idiot here (as usual) but the guy on the radio says "he committed intentional suicide." Now as I said I may be the idiot, but is there any type of suicide other than intentional? If it wasn't intentional, wouldn't it be an accident? - Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home