How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bad Stand-Up Comedy

I saw a stand-up comedian on TV the other day, and he was talking about Canadian bacon. He said, "Do Canadians just call Canadian bacon' bacon'? Do they just call our bacon 'American bacon'?" He proceeded to talk about this for a few minutes, and it wasn't funny. Anyway, I've read in chain emails and heard someone making that comment before, which is becoming about as old as the "Why don't they make the whole plane out of what they make the black box out of?" (by the way, it's because it'd be too heavy to fly, spoodge gargler!) or "Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?" (I don't know or really care). Anyway, I just think Canadians call what Americans call Canadian bacon "American ham". But I don't know any Canadians, so I can't verify if that's true. Just a guess.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home