How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sometime the Muppets Can Really Be Disturbing

I know that this isn't probably the first time you've heard anyone talk about this, but I hadn't heard anyone else mention it yet. But was anyone else disturbed by the Pizza Hut commercial during the Super Bowl where Miss Piggy was about to eat a strip of her pepperoni Dippin' Strips pizza? Do pigs get Mad Pig disease if they eat other pigs? Why couldn't they have at least shown her eating a Veggie Lovers pizza instead? I just found it a little disturbing. I wonder if Pizza Hut will get Foghorn Leghorn to promote some sort of chicken pizza in the future. I'm curious what Jeffrey Dahmer would have thought of it if he were still alive.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ma Brick said…

    Must be a family thing. I just saw an ad with 2 shrimp eating popcorn, but it was popcorn shrimp. Ended with them looking for their children. I was appalled.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Pink Ladee said…

    Perhaps you should call the FCC and complain about the blatant cannibalism displayed during the Super Bowl.

    Pizza Hut has just become odd in general. What's with the pizza boxes that have lists of topics that kids can ask their parents and vice versa? Are American families that hard up for conversation that they have to rely on a pizza box???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home