How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

R.I.P. J.B.D.

I’m a little sad now. At lunch, I went to go to one of my favorite places, Jersey Boys’ Deli, to grab a sandwich, and they had a sign on the door stating that they were closed. I can’t say that I’m all that surprised, as the people there weren’t really that friendly (at least not to me), and the last two times I went there they didn’t have any Italian sausage to make my Italian sausage sandwich. But when they did have it, it was one of the best sandwiches I’ve had. So if keeping a healthy supply of Italian sausage was a problem and thus disappointing a frequent customer, it’s no real surprise that they couldn’t stay in business. And besides just being saddened that I will no longer be able to enjoy their delicious sandwiches, I will no longer be able to see their poster of Vin Diesel that said, “He’s not from Jersey, but he’s cute!” anymore. That’s one joy I’ll just have to learn to live without from now on.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps they would be willing to deal for the poster if they are short on cash. Wouldn't that be a treat!?!?!?-Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home