How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Really Quick

The other night when my wife was watching “American Idol”, I heard some guy sing the song, “How am I Supposed to Live Without You?” I asked her if that was A.C. Slater singing with Jessie Spano. She replied, “Yes, and Kelly and Zack are breaking up.” That was good stuff. Too bad I missed it when some girl sang the same song last night. I think it should be an “American Idol” rule that anyone who sings a song that that no-talent ass-clown Michael Bolton has sung should automatically be eliminated. That’s just me.

I heard a commercial on the radio yesterday saying that there were only two episodes of “NYPD Blue” left. I had no idea. I thought it went off the air three years ago.

That's all I've got. Work has been really busy, and the other person who is supposed to be doing all of the certain types of orders I was bitching about last week apparently is in the hospital, so I'm getting double the work. Lucky bastard!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "No-talent-ass-clown" must be one of the best lines in a movie EVER. Especially since it is so true with respect to Michael Bolton.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Doncock said…

    "No-talent ass-clown" is also the best use of back-to-back hyphenated words. Well, my favorite, anyway.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said…

    Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
    get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
    tea and I have to visit it one more time!
    Sweetie, go and search my id idaho house cleaning blog for what you need.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home