How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Nothing Like Shifting the Blame

Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, who was on the first season of "The Apprentice", is stating that the show unfairly portrays African-Americans. Now I admit that I never saw that show, but from what I've heard others say about it, I don't think she's properly addressing the problem. From what it sounds like to me, I think she should instead be complaining about how "The Apprentice" unfairly portrays bitchy cunts who don't take responsibility for their own actions. She allegedly fits in that category much better. Just a suggestion, in case any of you run into her.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Doncock said…

    Seems like it might be a valid complaint if it were made by anyone OTHER than Omarosa. The show unfairly portrays African-Americans because Omarosa was one of the few on the show. They portrayed African-Americans as (as you so eloquently put it) "bitchy cunts".

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said…

    Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
    returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
    find great blogs.
    Check out the blog site with my co colorado house cleaning in it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home