How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine’s Day! If you ever think that love is dead, or there are no more good love stories anymore, just know that on April 16th, Mary Kay Letourneau is planning to marry the kid she did (who’s now 22) that got her in trouble in the first place. That is some serious true love.

This weekend was crazy. I had to work until 8 PM on Friday night, and worked a total of ten and a half hours of OT. I did it to help out my supervisor and another person in my group, and I think they really appreciated what I did. Plus, my new manager asked my supervisor if there was anyone like me (specifically requesting me, which is weird since I’ve never talked to her before) that could help, so I really didn’t have a choice in my mind. But I did get to go to the KU/Colorado basketball game somewhere in the middle of it all, and went to my niece’s second birthday party, so it wasn’t all crap. But it was enough crap to last for a while.

So I did have time to watch “Surreal Life” last night, and it was pretty entertaining, especially the close-ups of Adrienne’s ass as she was working out. The show was focusing on the whole Adrienne loves Peter Brady storyline, and the cast mates had to pitch a show idea to VH-1 for a future reality show. Anyway, most of the ideas were stupid or incomprehensible (the whole Chyna and her roommate thing still has me confused), but the interesting one to me was when Adrienne said her show would be how she wanted Chris to marry her and she had two weeks to get him to. It was odd. Well, eventually it was made clear to Chris what Adrienne’s show idea was, and he was taken aback by it. He seemed weirded out by it, and said something like, “I don’t know what her motives are.” As I was watching this, I kept thinking that every male in the country thinks he’s a moron for not taking advantage of this right away. I sort of thought that. But then I was thinking, I’d be the exact same way. Basically Chris has probably been hearing for the last 30 years that he is a has-been and a living joke, and here’s some hot, young chick who’s acting like she’s in love with him. So I think if I was him, I’d almost be thinking that this was some joke to make him look like an ass on TV. I know that since they are dating now in real life, he figures it out. But really, I don’t blame him one bit.

Um. Yeah. I guess that’s all for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have understated how hot she really is. In my mind, if I'm some hack has been actor I'd take the chance of looking like an ass on tv. People probably think he's an ass for being on the show in the first place so what does he have to lose. I'm not saying he should marry her but hey. Live a little. - Six

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said…

    I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
    Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
    return!
    I will give you access to jump to my ky kentucky house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home