How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm Not Sure How True This Is, But...

...Rob Deer sent me this link (http://www.livejournal.com/users/twilightx/329420.html). I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't call, but I just think it'd be funny to call up Fred Durst and sarcastically tell him how talented he is. And how did former Guns 'N Roses drummer Matt Sorum make it on here? Pretty crazy. No surprise that George Maloof is on the list. Anyway, check it out, and leave a comment if you actually call any of these.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Dan said…

    All I want to know is, how did that stupid skank get MY number, and how do I get it changed so she doesn't call me? I really need to quit talking to people when I drink...

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said…

    Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
    when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
    check it next time!
    My tn tennessee house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home