How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hey, Little Sister, SHOTGUN!!!

So last night I’m at bowling, and I went over to talk to my friend Rob Deer and this woman on his team. She’s a single mom, and last week she mentioned that she was interested in this one dude in our league who my team was bowling against that week. Well, I found out a little bit about him for me to tell her. So I said to her, "Hey, I found out some stuff about your guy." She replied, "Oh, I've already moved on. I like someone else now." And Rob goes, "Who? Me?" I said something like, "Uh, it's probably me, Rob." And she jokingly said, "Well, actually, it's both of you." Immediately I said, "Shotgun anus!" For those of you who don’t know, that is a line from “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle”. I was pretty proud of myself for responding with that line so quickly. She even thought it was really funny, and she never saw the movie. Rob Deer didn’t get it, so he didn’t laugh, but I still thought it was pretty good. I later told my brother-in-law Doncock this, and he said, "I could probably go my entire life, waiting to use that line, and it would never come up." So he was proud of me too. Even my wife laughed when I told her the story when I got home, and she usually doesn’t think that I'm funny at all. Ever. But once in a while, I have my moments.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See maybe I didn't understand what you said the first time when you said it. It really sounded like you had a mouth full anus. After I had to ask you three times what you said...you're right, I didn't find it that funny because the punch line was way past.

    ~ Rob Deer ~

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fist, good pull. I'm proud of you and jealous at the same time because I'm that guy that thinks of what I should have said earlier while I'm driving home alone. -six

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pink ladee...
    I don't get it.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said…

    Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
    back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
    time searching for blogs like yours.
    Check out the blog site with my mi michigan house cleaning in it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home