How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Here's Your Recap of Yesterday's Events, Liz!!! Happy Now?

Someone the other day was complaining that with this new site, I was no longer recapping my previous day’s activities, events, and encounters. So let me do that today. It will probably make sense why I haven’t been. Here we go:

So yesterday I got to work, and almost immediately I got a meeting announcement from my supervisor. The meeting was about an organizational change, and it’s probably a good thing. The best part is that I still have the same supervisor, which I thought I wasn’t going to. I’m really relieved at that, because I get along with her well and I think she does a good job. Plus, the other two supervisors for my department I do not know, and the other supervisor in my old group, the one who had problems with me writing, has been moved to another group and building. So the meeting was a good thing, for once. After that I went back to work. None of the usual people who once in a while go to lunch with me could, so I went to Chipotle and got a nice, tasty chicken burrito, with pinto beans, mild salsa, and cheese. Interesting, huh? The rest of the afternoon I was waiting to get help regarding a new process, but that help didn’t come until after 4 PM. So I did other crap until I could finally get the assistance I needed, which was a blast. Eventually I was able to learn what I needed, although the help I got was wrong (I just got an email about it as I was typing this), so I will get to fix it today. Awesome. I worked on it until 6 PM, which was a ton of fun, but at least I overheard a women tell someone about the rules of telling whether or not a guy has a large schlong or not. Apparently, a guy has to have at least size 10 ½ shoes, big hands, but not long skinny fingers, and can’t have too big of an ass to have a large penis. Oh, and not be Italian (seriously, that was what she said). So luckily, I fit into all those categories, although I’m not saying this rumor is true. Not at all. But I thought it was funny to hear, and apparently some of the women at work might think I’ve got something. Which I guess isn’t a bad thing to have them think. Anyway, so after work I picked up Chili’s-To-Go and came home and had dinner with the fam. After dinner, we played with my son while my wife watched “American Idol”, which has to be one of the most boring shows now that the preliminary stuff is done. Or at least the music is really boring. When someone sings something by Richard Marx as their song, you know it’s a bad night. After that, I changed my son’s stinky, crap-filled diaper and put him to bed. Then we watched “24” (which was okay) and the KU/OU game (which sucked) while working out. And then I showered and went to bed. Wow! What an exciting day, hey?

A lot of people (like “Entertainment Weekly”) were getting on Brad Pitt for starring in a Heineken commercial. They are saying that he’s a sell-out and that things really have gone downhill for him since he and Jennifer Aniston separated. Honestly, I don’t think he’s a sell-out for doing a Heineken commercial at all. I didn’t see the commercial, but rumor has it that it was clever, so I don’t get the whole “Brat Pitt’s a sell-out” thing. I mean, he did get paid a lot of money to make “Troy” which apparently really sucked, so how could a beer commercial be considered a sell-out after that? But you know who have become huge sell-outs? The fucking Jetsons! They have no fucking shame at all! First, I see George Jetson hawking Electrosal with I think Rosie the Robot Maid. That was bad enough, but then I see that bitch Jane in a commercial with Velma from “Scooby Doo” and Wilma Flintstone talking about some shampoo that makes their hair so much better. What a bunch of bullshit. No wonder Judy Jetson became such a little slut. When your parents will take money for anything, what values can we expect that little skank to have? I think this might be one of the seven signs of the apocalypse.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice, hehe, now the secret is out about Italians, what if they are Sicilian? Can you find out for me?

    ~King|D~

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What if this "friend of mine" wears size 10 1/2 but would fit into a 9 1/2 and has fat sausage fingers? Does that count? Just curious for "him". -six

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [sniffle...] Small can be beautiful too!

    Ds

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said…

    Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
    nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
    again!
    Go and click my ks kansas house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home